When reporting a COVID test - please ensure that you use the schools registered postcode : IP4 5HD and not the one for access/deliveries.
Copleston is currently following the advice of Public Health England when it comes to Coronavirus, as this is a fluid situation we recommend that you check back regularly for any updates.
Please see link below for the latest advice from suffolk county council
Please see below for latest information on remote learning for self-isolating students.
With reference to the current COVID-19 guidance, please help us to ensure the safety of all building users by paying close attention to the information below and on posters around the centre. Do note that although hand gels are available in some key areas, hand washing is more effective at preventing virus spread if carried out frequently and thoroughly with soap and water provided in the toilet areas.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work/college
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- try not to touch your eyes, nose and mouth
Contact with others: .
Any student or staff member who may have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 (including family members, carers or others who may have had close contact), must not attend the college until advised by medical services that they are permitted to do so.
During these stressful times, students may develop worry and anxiety. The following website has guidance and resources that may support you with this;
The Anna Freud Centre has published a range of resources to help support the mental health of children, young people and parents. They have published various toolkits, the link to the first (and most relevant) is below;
Resources for mental health and wellbeing.
Other Coronavirus News:
TRANSLATED CORONAVIRUS UPDATES from the Government are also available- see links below