We are in the process of redesigning our enrichment offer to provide our students with a first class programme that will complement their academic studies.
The new enrichment programme will offer students the opportunity to develop the valuable skills and knowledge needed for life after Sixth Form, and will include sessions on:
- Study skills
- Resilience and aspiration
- Advice and guidance on university and apprenticeships
- Careers advice
- Interview skills
- Employability skills
- Sporting opportunities
We also have an enrichment week that takes place at the end of June where all Year 12 students will have the opportunity to take part in:
- Cultural and educational trips to Berlin and Rome
- Day trips to Cambridge and London
- A minimum of two days of work shadowing
- Other trips that will be confirmed nearer the time
More information regarding our exciting Enrichment programme will be available to students during the next academic year.