All students are required to wear school uniform and parents/carers are expected to ensure that their children leave home for school correctly dressed.
The distinctive feature of our uniform is the maroon sweatshirt with logo and white polo shirt with logo, uniform trousers must be grey. This uniform is only available from Coes in Norwich Road or PMG Schoolwear in Westgate Street. No High Street alternatives are acceptable for any item of our uniform. Footwear must be black with no additional colours.
Similarly, no other sweatshirt or jumper is to be worn in or to school. Coats, when necessary, should be worn in addition to the school sweatshirt and not to replace it.
Extremes of fashion in hairstyles (including shaving), earrings or shoes should be avoided. Nose studs or similar are not permitted at any time nor is any “bedding in” period allowed. Your son/daughter will be sent home to remove such items if necessary.
Uniform items are listed below:
- White polo shirt with logo
- Maroon Sweatshirt with logo
- Plain grey trousers (No skirts, tight trousers and no jeans or look-a-like jeans)
- Black footwear
- Socks should be plain
Uniform is available from Coes in Norwich Road or PMG Schoolwear in Westgate Street.
The following uniform is acceptable:
- Polo shirt + school sweatshirt + coat
- Polo shirt + school sweatshirt
- Polo shirt
- Discreet jewellery (one earring in each ear)
- Discreet make up in Years 10 + 11
- Student Leader or Student Council Hoodies if a student has this position in the school
The following are unacceptable:
- Polo shirt and coat
- Any other non-uniform sweatshirt
- Non-Black Footwear
- Backless Shoes
- Leggings or Jeggings
- Tight Trousers / Skinny Jeans
- Facial piercings of any kind, Including Nose Studs
- Multiple earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces or Rings
- Nail Varnish
- Hooded sweatshirts (except those worn by Student Leaders)
- Jewellery must be discreet (e.g. a single stud in each ear lobe)
- Heavy make-up