All students are required to wear school uniform and parents/carers are expected to ensure that their children leave home for school correctly dressed.
We do appreciate that we need to recognise the current cost of living crisis and to that end we will accept the following items as part of the main school uniform in order to lessen the cost upon families:
- A plain white polo shirt can be purchased from other retailers
- Grey, tailored trousers can be purchased from other retailers, but they must match our school grey. (Black or charcoal coloured trousers cannot be worn)
Please also note the following uniform requirements:
- Sweatshirts must be branded with the school logo
- All footwear must be black
- Trainers may be worn but must be all black and not have coloured logos
No other sweatshirt or jumper is to be worn in or to school. Coats, when necessary, should be worn in addition to the school sweatshirt and not to replace it.
Extremes of fashion in hairstyles (including shaving), earrings or shoes should be avoided. Nose studs or similar are not permitted at any time nor is any “bedding in” period allowed. Your son/daughter will be sent home to remove such items if necessary.
Uniform items are listed below:
- White polo shirt
- Maroon Sweatshirt with logo
- Plain Grey trousers (see above)
- Black shoes
- Socks should be plain
The following uniform is acceptable:
- Polo shirt + school sweatshirt + coat
- Polo shirt + school sweatshirt
- Polo shirt
- Discreet jewellery
- Discreet make up in Years 10 + 11
- Student Leader or Student Council Hoodies if a student has this position in the school
The following are NOT acceptable:
- Polo shirt and coat
- Any other non-uniform sweatshirt
- Facial piercings of any kind including nose studs
The following links will take you to our supplier websites. Any leaflets or flyers provided by them will be uploaded to our Admissions Page.