At Copleston High School we believe strongly that all learners are of equal value
- At Copleston we recognise and respect difference. Our inspirational and diverse posters along corridors show this attitude and belief from the minute you enter the school.
- We foster positive attitudes and relationships and a shared sense of cohesion and belonging. All students are encouraged to join the Student Council and are asked to create diverse materials to help educate younger students.
- We observe good equalities practice in staff recruitment, retention and development and have a recruitment policy and equality policy sharing this outlook.
- We aim to reduce and remove inequalities and barriers that already exist. Our curriculum helps teach about and celebrate differences and we aim to educate students to challenge barriers.
- We consult and involve widely and externally and are always willing to learn and grow.
- We set measurable objectives and regularly review our practice and attitudes